Cookies are files that are downloaded on your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
The user's browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and not damaging the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary or stored cookies.
Without your express consent –through activation of cookies in your browser– Quadrigram will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies uses this site?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for the navigation, store content for broadcasting video or audio or share content via social networks.
- Customization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies They are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the announcement to content of the service requested or to your use of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising to your profile navigation.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
- Third-party cookies: Quadrigram's Web can use third-party services on behalf of Quadrigram, compile information for statistical purposes in use Site by the user and for providing other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact us at email@example.com