What is Quadrigram?
Quadrigram is a visual programming environment that lets you construct and share interactive data visualization projects quickly and easily, without any programming skills.
Located between the paradigms of standard programming and the spreadsheet, Quadrigram offers a new system for iterating and prototype interactive data-driven solutions quickly, increasing efficiency in analytical processes.
Meet the team
Quadrigram is a product by the fine people at Bestiario_, a design firm based in Barcelona with more than 10 years experience in the wonderful field of data visualization.Say Hello!
- Jose AguirreFounding partner and CEO. PDD from IESE Barcelona. He likes to back the talent of others. In charge of commercial management and human resources at Bestiario.
- Andrés OrtizArchitect and founding partner of Bestiario. Responsible for the design and strategy of Bestiario projects, both for research and for external clients.
- Julian JaramilloDesign director and partner in Bestiario. A graduate of the School of Visual Arts in New York, he worked as an art director on the Wall Street Journal and chief creative officer at Young & Rubicam Colombia.
- Raimon MiradaEconomist and partner in Bestiario. Responsible for projects and business development, he has extensive experience in the management of R&D projects.
- Carlos OrdóñezIT engineer, a specialist in the design of interactive systems, with a Master in Cognitive Sciences from Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona), he is responsible for developing Bestiario's front-end.
- Alberto GonzálezAn economist specializing in the management of information systems, he works as a data scientist in Bestiario, coordinating data visualization projects for the financial sector and for high-consumption companies, among others.
- Héctor PuenteAn IT engineer specializing in client-server environments, mainly in Java, but also with expertise in Ruby, Python, PHP and HTML5, he is Bestiario's systems administrator.
- Paola AvellanedaGraphic designer with a degree in Advertising from the University of Santander (Colombia) and a Master in Graphic Design from the Elisava in Barcelona. Since 2014 she has worked as a graphic designer at Bestiario.
- Joaquín RodríguezHe has degrees in Graphic Design from the EASD art and design school (Valencia) and in Motion Graphics from BAU (Barcelona), and is currently in charge of animation projects at Bestiario.
- Eduardo PartipiloAn IT engineer with over ten years experience in front-end development, he has worked on major projects in the education sector. His current focus is on HTML5 and data visualization.
- Álvaro TorrobaHe studied Computer Engineering and has gone on to make a career in this field. After working as a technician and developer in several large companies and consultants, he moved to Barcelona to join the project Bestiario.
- Xavier GómezA Multimedia graduate who tried his hand at ActionScript then passed to the frontend development. Currently focused on HTML5, especially in layout/responsive design and CSS.
- Ricardo RamosBachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering in Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. Frontend developer. Enthusiast of different HTML5 web technologies. Currently specializing in data visualization.