We are thrilled to announce our newest version of Quadrigam, one of the finest pieces of software we have ever built. Our latest version includes lots of new and exciting features
- Improved aesthetics defaults such as colors and transitions
- Auto-legend; it is no longer required to work with legends as a separate component. Charts have built in specific legend component making legends easier to manage.
- New Legends: For those looking to work with legends as components, we have added two new options that best fit your needs. “Sizes legend” allows you to modify size and “Color scale” legend for those looking to personalize their own color scheme.
- Autofiltering: Lists now sync automatically with charts eliminating the need for setting a filter formula. This new smart feature is something you can’t ignore!
- New charts:
- New shape: Line separator
- New Presets When Starting a Project. Whether you are looking to show your data story on a mobile device, desktop, or even publishing an article on your web page, Quadrigam`s new preset option ensures your layout options are optimized to fit your needs.
- Pivot Table: Pivot tables are one of the distinguishing features of MS Excel and other analytic frameworks. This is something we’ve added in our latest version, located in the formulas menu. We’re very excited about this new feature!
- JSON files: Quadrigam now allows you to work with JSON files. All you have to do is follow a simple and given layout (see tutorial) and voila! You now have the option of working with JSON files.
- Up to 120 publications (compared to 12 in free version)
- Live data updates (changes or additions in your tables in Google Drive will automatically be reflected in your published project with no need to make changes in your editor, just refresh your URL)
- Privacy feature allows you to determine who can view your project publications by using a password
- Included training and support. A program designed to ensure that you master Quadrigam in as little as possible.
- Access to priority line support service, at your service.
Check out all the news about Quadrigram in the blog where you can find more about our courses, demos, tutorials, and much more.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in our community.
We can’t wait to see what new and amazing data stories you can come up with!
The Quadrigram team.