We are so happy and proud to announce that we’ve just released the biggest and best release of Quadrigram ever! 😀
It’s so big and monstrous that we had no choice but to call it Godzilla.
It has lots of new features and improvements ready to use.
Let’s dive right into them.
- Two brand new charts (Radial Network and Choropleth map).
- A new Integrated Help System.
- Many improvements in performance and responsiveness.
With the Choropleth you can create maps with colored regions.
The Radial Network is a nice static way to display a network structure.
We have also released some new chart features.
- Axis format: Axis text can now be applied fonts and colors like any other text.
- Zoomable axis: Axis charts can now be zoomed and paned.
- Point shapes: Charts with points like Scatter plot, Network, Line chart, etc. can have shapes other than circles.
Here is a little demo with dummy data to show off these new features:
Come on, check it out yourself!
We can’t wait to see what new and amazing data visualizations you can come up with.